[this page for demonstration and has limited live links]
Members' resource library
Sign up here if you want email alerts about new materials.
Create an icon shortcut for mobile
On Android, tap three dots at top right, then Add to Home screen.
On iPhone, tap on Share icon and Add to Home screen.
Video and audio resources by theme
Stress check tool - an interactive pdf to chunk down your stress factors
Introduction to mindfulness - what it is, the neuroscience of stress, how mindfulness works, and evidence of impact
Breathing practices - a core skill to use as a way to calm, centre and focus- in seconds!
Body awareness - the body is our early warning system and the key tool in developing emotional intelligence
Daily routines - how to establish new habits of regular practice (for busy people)
Self care - simple guidance for better sleep, diet and exercise
Connection and gratitude - becoming more proactively positive
Managing workload pressure - the no. 1 cause of workplace stress
Kindness - a key tool that's a win-win approach
Open awareness - more core skills including mindful hearing
Mindful listening - a key skill in the workplace and socially!
Mindful meetings - how to improve communication in meetings
Mindful movement - taking mindfulness into walking and all activities
Dealing with difficulties - managing strong emotions and conflict
Mindfulness in one minute a day
These short animated videos are bite-sized insights and inspirations (from our FivetoNine app). Each theme has 5 animated videos.
- An introduction to mindfulness - your starter kit
- Mindful breathing - a core practice to calm down quickly
- Body awareness - core practice including the body scan
- Doing and Being - how to live in the now and just be
- Socialising - expanding your life into new areas
- Mornings - get the day off to a good start
- Evenings - relax and let go of worries
- Micro-practices - claiming down in seconds
- Workload - simple tips to focus better
- Habits - recognising and changing the way we act and react
- Interconnection - realising how much we are supported by each other
- Gaps - seeing the blue sky between the clouds
- Hearing - opening awareness to sounds
- Workplace - creating a better working environment
- Exercise - keeping the body fit and open
- Eating - eating well and making it part of our practice
- Sleeping - help yourself get a better sleep
- Pausing - taking regular pauses keeps stress in check
- Curiosity - observing one's own behaviour without judgement
- Kindness - win-win that helps everyone
- Conflict - managing interpersonal relations better
- Meetings - reframing how we approach meetings
- Thoughts - managing the monkey mind
- Gratitude -a powerful practice to counteract negativity
- Stepping back - getting perspective
- Travel - making use of travel time to touch base
Five to Nine - an app with a daily mindfulness reminder. Get the app at:
Going deeper and getting individual help
If you want to go deeper into the practice you'll need to join one of our retreats. It will give you the time, space and a supportive environment in which to relax and discover deeper insights, with Simon's guidance.
If you want personal attention and practices designed specifically for you, a few coaching sessions (by video call or in person) may be a great investment.
Taking a fully guided course
The real key to making lasting change is to practice every day for 6-8 weeks. By taking a full course you can:
- be guided through a programme, full notes, more guided exercises, log book and many more materials than in the member's resources
- attend webinars with interaction, support and motivation from Simon and from each other
- get certification for CPD
- join a private Facebook ‘masterclass’ group
Taking an online course with webinars is much cheaper than doing a workshop based course and you can go back to the online materials any time, forever. Webinars are recorded too so if you ever miss one you can catch up in your own time.
To be eligible for a full course you need to sign up or upgrade to annual membership.