Coaching is an opportunity for a private exploration of your way forward.
The reason to come for coaching may be frustration with your current role or circumstances, management difficulties, or just the need to step back and make a work/life plan.
Simon is a qualified coach, a great listener, and can make individualised mindfulness practice suggestions. Most coaching is by video call but can be in person too.
- stay calm & perform better at work
- learn how to meet difficulties and challenges with ease
- become a more effective leader
- embrace change and uncertainty
- improve mental and physical health and energy
- personal commitment and support from a trusted, mature professional
- 30 year’s experience of business and mindfulness/meditation
- an open, non-judgemental approach and intense listening
You will get:
- a friend on hand, to talk through anything that worries you, in confidence
- personalised guidance on mindfulness tools to apply at work
- motivation and encouragement to perform at your best
- a facilitator to help you flourish and re-discover your passion at work
Costs and programmes:
- 6 week introductory programme – 6 personal sessions - £595
- one-off follow-up sessions - £120, or 10 sessions for £995
- sessions are 50 minutes by Zoom video call (recorded for you)