Wellbeing is at the heart of successful business
We combine 30 years experience of business development,
with decades of mindfulness practice and teaching,
to offer workplace stress management solutions.
Our membership-based training model, using e-learning, an app,
webinars, and year-round support, is highly accessible and yields great results.
By reducing sickness leave, presenteeism and staff turnover,
you’ll see over 4x return on investment... and a happier workplace.
Our training products
What our clients say
“Most trainees are managing stressful scenarios much better, and motivation is tangibly better. There’s a real buzz in the services, with those who’ve been trained informally helping others. It’s made a significant difference already.”
Head of Safety, Health, and Wellbeing
Action for Children
“Simon trained some of our senior lawyers and managers. We saw productivity and chargeable time increase by around 20%, contributing to our most profitable quarter yet - great value, and helped us create a happier workplace.”
Capital Law and Capital People
- averages from last 3 training cohorts
to manage stress
focus & productivity
happiness at work
return on investment
(in Year 1)
More about our unique approach
Addressing work-related stress with ongoing support
Stress now accounts for 57% of sickness leave (HSE 2018). It is a major contributor to presenteeism and staff turnover, and costs £1911 pp pa (Deloitte 2017). We can show you how our training reduces this by over 50%.
Our mindfulness-based resources are offered on a membership basis, with daily tips, monthly webinars, and huge discounts off online or webinar-based courses.
We’ve made mindfulness accessible, easy and relevant, with training that is:
- based on a ‘little and often’ approach (no time barrier)
- in plain English and business language (no fluffiness!)
- online with webinars (never miss a class, accessible 24/7)
- workplace focused (relevant)
- offers year-round support
How we adapt the training for you
People can join as part of a workplace benefit, or as an individual. There is a wide menu of training that’s adaptable to fit your needs.
For organisations, we start by scoping your employees’ stress points, then we design a programme to meet that need in terms of content and delivery.
People could, for example:
- start with our free tools or a Taster course
- proceed to in-depth training for those who want it, and
- keep developing their practice with on-going support
- join our monthly Stress at Work webinar programme
- keep using the Five to Nine app - a one-minute mindfulness tip each day